Selecting Catchy Synthesis Essay Topics: Tips And Examples
Choosing the right topic for your essay makes it easy to write and eventually better. Selecting a topic is always the best thing in writing. However, you do not have the liberty to select a topic. This does not mean that your options are limited. Following the tips given below will make your work of selecting an excellent topic easier.
- Look at your area of interest - passion makes you a better communicator in your area of choice. A person whose passion is in football would write a better essay on marketing in football than in automobile. Topics that would fit different interests include
- Sports- Celebrities should be genuine when endorsing products for the sake of their fans
- Politics and Media- The media does not give the real image of politicians leading to bad choices
- Religion- Major world religions can play a greater role in ensuring social justice
- Lifestyle- Celebrities are a bad example in terms of relationships
- Technology- Are Smart-phones making people more social?
- Education- Does early childhood education determine future performance and potential?
- Environment- Is environmental degradation the price to pay for development?
- Productivity- Do computers make people more creative?
- Nutrition- Excess weight is not as demonic as portrayed
- Social Media- Social media is making people more lonely
- Wealth- Higher education does not make you any wealthier
- School- Examinations do not give the actual ability of the student
- Parenting- Parents should take their off during school breaks
- Business- Food companies are responsible of obesity more than the victims
- Religion- Worship should be more fun